[rules-users] Retrieving all Packages that are present in Drools Guvnor console

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 23:41:27 EST 2011

Yes Mansits,I need to display the four packages which are present in the
drools guvnor console.Suppose,these four packages
are(Package1,Package2,Package3,Package4) having 4 rules respectively,

In my POJO Class,I should retrieve all 4 package names along with the rules
present in it.(present in guvnor console).So,the output must be

Package1-Rule1
Package2-Rule2
Package3-Rule3
Package4-Rule4

How i can acheive this..Can you please say me..Thanks for your reply
Manstis..Please help me out in solving this..