[rules-users] Compilation errors with 5.3.0.CR1

wyborowiec wyborowiec at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 05:34:01 EDT 2011

Hello

I've got following rule:

It compiles fine under Drools 5.1.1, but after switching to 5.3.0.CR1 I get
following exception:

It is

line that causes the problem - the exeption disappears after removing it.
What's interesting, when I add '$' sign to binding variable name, and the
line looks like:

instead of the exception I get DRL error:

For completness, this is how I add DRL resources:

I would be grateful if someone has an idea, why after switching Drools
version such problem exists.