[rules-users] Guvnor - Operations with snapshots

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:03:38 EDT 2011

Hi Jervis,
When you build a SNAPSHOT with an existing name (Guvnor shows you all the
SNAPSHOTS and lets you select an existing one), the SNAPSHOT is updated
(maybe under the hood the SNAPSHOT gets removed and a new one is created).
So, if you have an application pointing to the SNAPSHOT you can update the
assets it uses without modifying anything in the application itself.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com