[rules-users] NPE in SlidingTimeWindow$SlidingTimeWindowComparator

Rob Crawford crawford at kloognome.com
Wed Oct 12 14:32:58 EDT 2011

I've tried to create an example, but when I try to isolate the problem, it goes away. It's apparently an interaction between multiple rules, and I can't seem to come up with minimal set.

Are there any guidelines for writing rules in STREAM mode? I'm banging my head against the wall, getting different problems and seeing behavior that doesn't make sense based on my experience with CLOUD mode.