[rules-users] Fusion appears to be working properly, but...

slyfox bobby.richards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:31:18 EDT 2011

thanks for the response, that makes a little more sense.  That is an issue
because the whole idea of CEP is to process events as they happen.  My next
step is adding camel support so that I can consume the amqp feed without
manually inserting into the session.  I guess fireuntilhalt is my only
option.  But what does fire until halt do, is it just a continuous loop or
is is smart enough to only process events when they come in?

so what would happen if the event is given an expiration of say 2 seconds?
if you were calling fireallrules in anything over a 2 second interval you
would miss a lot.

I do not really see the benefit of fusion then, seems like its redundant?  I
hope that I am missing something.