[rules-users] Drools Performance /Memory Leak Issue

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:26:39 EDT 2011

   I assume you are calling dispose() after using each session? Using
stateless session is an option as well.

   If so, with Drools 5.2 we had a problem with jbpm being in the classpath,
fixed in 5.3. Did you tried Drools 5.3 yet?

   To enable MBeans, just use the MBeansOption.ENABLED in the KBase
configuration, or set the system property: drools.mbeans=enabled.

   Edson

2011/10/24 arrehman <arrehman73 at yahoo.com>

> Hi,
>
> Are there any instructions on how to enable JMX Beans and monitor Drools
> using JConsole or JVisualVM anywhere?
>
> Thanks,
> Abdul

  Edson Tirelli