[rules-users] Drools Performance /Memory Leak Issue

arrehman arrehman73 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 11:46:15 EDT 2011

Hi Edson,

Yes I am calling displose().

No I have not tried 5.3 it, I will give it a shot. What was the issue with
jbpm being in the class path, is it related to memory leak over time?

AS for MBeans, thanks, I will try that also.

What I am doing now is removed all rules, putting one rule at a time back
running the performance test each time. What gives me hope is that when the
rules was reduced to one or two I do not see any memory leak or performance
issue (acceptable performance for our needs). So this gives me hope perhaps
there are one or two offending rules out there. I am not a drools expert and
I am sure some of the rules are not written in the best possible way. There
are accumulations, collections, DB calls and what not. It is painful, but I
am hopeful.

Thanks,
Abdul