[rules-users] Unable to get WebDav Access, unless modify JackRabbit Config

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 05:03:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

The problem you reported should have been fixed on Guvnor 5.3. A Guvnor
5.3_CR1 release should be coming soon.

I found some other minors problem with WebDav on Guvnor 5.3 which has
been reported as https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1626. Though
this bug wont affect you with simple read&write access to rules.

Cheers,
Jervis