[rules-users] (no subject)

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:35:01 EDT 2011

OK, let's step back a bit.

What are you trying to achieve?

Do you *want* the DRL text, or do you want to load a BRL rule?

Where did you get the BRL rule from, normally rules are authored in DRL (in
which case you'd use KnowledgeBuilder, as in all the examples) or in Guvnor
(in which case using a binary package compiled in Guvnor is the norm).

The class you specify isn't in drools 5.2.0.Final (and you still failed to
answer what JAR you find it in).

With kind regards,

Mike