[rules-users] (no subject)

AZZAZ mohamed azzazm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 05:53:22 EDT 2011

My mini project
I try to express business rules using the resources of java object.
that's why I encode two classex Car and Driver and I apply a business rule to
see if it can besecured like this (example): if the driver's age> 25 and the
 make of car! = BMW then will not be provided
  I use to express this rule guided rule integrated to eclipse it generates
me this rule in a.brl
Then I want to deploy this information guvnor
what is the correct jar that I use and how I make the link between Eclipse
and Guvnor
so I can test my code