[rules-users] Guvnor test scenarios for rules that use globals

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Sat Sep 17 11:05:17 EDT 2011

My "much easier" comment was not a criticism of Guvnor in those areas.  I
know it is possible to connect a Guvnor repository to an archive system and
so on.  But once we decided to maintain rules within our IDE, it was
"easier" simply because we already had our repository and domain model and
build & deploy scripts established there.