[rules-users] Guvnor test scenarios for rules that use globals

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Fri Sep 16 18:59:12 EDT 2011

For your scenario it seems that you would benefit from using the
supported Drools and Guvnor (BRMS). It would allow you to get fixes for
your specific needs (via supported patches) and not have to worry about
new features included alongside your fixes in the community releases.

Regarding >> ...and it was much easier to maintain everything under our
own IDE (e.g. keeping domain model in synch with rules; archiving;
deploying). << if indeed you are thinking of using Guvnor in the future,
it would be nice to actually tell us specific cases that you would like
to see improvements on, rather than just saying that it was much easier
to do something else, and also not providing details on this "else"
which could help us determine what improvements could be made in Guvnor
too :)

Thanks.