[rules-users] drools-server empty response body

lhorton LHorton at ABCLegal.com
Sun Sep 25 13:16:57 EDT 2011

In my test, I posted the set-global command along with the rule execution
commands, like this (snippet):

List commands = new ArrayList<Command>();
commands.add(CommandFactory.newSetGlobal("logger", logger));
commands.add(CommandFactory.newInsert(fact, "outId"));
commands.add(CommandFactory.newFireAllRules());
BatchExecutionCommand batchCommand =
CommandFactory.newBatchExecution(commands, "ksession");
.....etc.

(I had configured the ksession as stateless)