[rules-users] Drools all lhs execute before all the rhs, i want to run sequentially

Saurabh Pandey meet.saurabhpandey at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 00:54:38 EDT 2011

In drools rules, all the LHS ie when conditions are executed at the start,
then all there subsequent rhs ie then part executes, In my project i want to
run it as a  simple if-else i.e
When ... Then do.....
When ... Then do......
if this "when" is false then only go to the next when, and if its true then
execute its "then" and then move ahead to the other "when".
i tried agenda-group, activation-group but these are not working for me.
Can some one plz help me!