[rules-users] Guvnor and Axis2

Mario Viertel Mario.Viertel at medav.de
Thu Sep 29 03:46:50 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using an own web service (Axis2; tomcat 6) to interact with Guvnor.
All drools related jars (drools*, mvel*, knowledge-api) are contained
in the lib folder of service's aar file. Via knowledge-api the service
interacts with the guvnor repository.

Unfortunately this doesn't work. At runtime a ClassNotFoundException has
been thrown. A look into details revealed that the ClassLoader havn't
loaded all jars containing in webservice's lib folder.

Has anybody an idea what's going wrong. I'm not sure if this is an issue
of drools, the axis2 engine or the tomcat engine.

Thanks,
Mario