[rules-users] Guvnor and Axis2

jliu jliu at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 22:08:41 EDT 2011

On 2011/9/29 15:46, Mario Viertel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using an own web service (Axis2; tomcat 6) to interact with Guvnor.
> All drools related jars (drools*, mvel*, knowledge-api) are contained
> in the lib folder of service's aar file. Via knowledge-api the service
> interacts with the guvnor repository.
>
> Unfortunately this doesn't work. At runtime a ClassNotFoundException has
> been thrown. A look into details revealed that the ClassLoader havn't
> loaded all jars containing in webservice's lib folder.
>
> Has anybody an idea what's going wrong. I'm not sure if this is an issue
> of drools, the axis2 engine or the tomcat engine.
Its very hard to tell what the problem is based on the information you
provided. I would suggest you to use Guvnor REST API to interact with
Guvnor: [1].

[1].
https://hudson.jboss.org/jenkins/job/guvnor/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/guvnor-docs/target/docbook/publish/en-US/html_single/index.html#d0e1856

Hope this helps,