[rules-users] Package snapshots in Guvnor have wrong list of rules

sappelhans steven.m.appelhans at seagate.com
Thu Sep 29 17:28:29 EDT 2011

Using Guvnor 5.1.1, I build a package using a custom selector that filters on
a rules' status; then take a snapshot.  In the Package Snapshot tab
selecting "Business rule assets" from the navigation tree shows all the
rules from the package, not the filtered subset.  But I know the selector
worked because the binary version of the snapshot downloaded via the
Deployment URL includes only the filtered subset.

Why are the assets viewable in the tree not in sync with those in the
deployed binary?