[rules-users] Package snapshots in Guvnor have wrong list of rules

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Fri Sep 30 03:23:11 EDT 2011

Because it is done like that :
   - Do the compilation, by filtering assets given to a package builder, and store the corresponding KB as a binary object
   - Then, but only then, create the snapshot, by copying all resources to a 'snapshot' part of repo
So the compilation and snapshot actions are not linked at all (nor in Guvnor, nor in implementation behind).

See here (and vote!) : https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-580