[rules-users] migrating modified files from one Guvnor webdav repository to another using python modules

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Sun Apr 1 01:33:38 EDT 2012

On 2012/4/1 4:59, vadlam wrote:
> Hi, we were looking into the process of copying files and packages from one
> Guvnor webdav repository to another on a daily basis.
>
> as part of that, we were looking into python modules that would help with
> accessing the webdav directories and files .
>
> any suggestions on ways to copy files and packages from one webdav directory
> to another?
>
> if using python, any webdav modules that we use to accomplish this?
>
> I came across PyDAV, but have not tried it out yet.
Hi, hope someone else can help with python question.  A different way to
approach your requirement is to download and upload packages from one
Guvnor repository to another repository using REST interface. For
example, this doc shows how to publish Drools artifacts from a dev
repository to a production repository:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/PublishDroolsartifactsfromaproductionenvironment

Hope this helps,
Jervis