[rules-users] migrating modified files from one Guvnor webdav repository to another using python modules

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Sun Apr 1 12:47:31 EDT 2012

Jervis,

Thank You for forwarding that link. I have successfully used that  in the
past to download binary packages, but I assume I can use it to copy all the
rules ,model jar ,processes etc as well to another repository.

I will try it out while continuing to look for a python solution too.
perhaps I should look for a Rest module for Python that can do something
similar

Thanks,

Ram

-----