[rules-users] Objects from Working Memory not available in drl

Magublafix magublafix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:29:29 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

I'm playing with the drools planner a few days now and got stuck.
I have a Solution with an PlanningEntity Ambulance and a normal Class
SendAmbulance.
I add a List SendAmbulance to the Working Memory with the getProblemFacts()
method. The Ambulance objects are loaded automatically.
The problem now is that i can access the Ambulance Objects within the drl
correctly but nut the SendAmbulance objects.
Has somebody an advice for me to solve this?

thanks,
Magublafix