[rules-users] Drools Planner : multiple planning entities

TEddahabi taha.ed-dahabi at eurodecision.com
Tue Apr 10 04:44:12 EDT 2012

I have choosen the SolutionInitializer way, and am trying to make it work.
However I still have two questions that will need some help from you :

1 -  A variable of a planning entity class can be itself a planning entity ?

I take actually the cloudBalancing for example :

It's possible to make of the cloudComputer class a planning entity class
with a variable ( State which change the cpuPower instead of being constant
) ? this variable takes values via /ValueRangeFromPlanningEntityProperty/
from a list defined in the computerCloud.

2 -  My second question is related to the first question example, the list
defined as /ValueRangeFromPlanningEntityProperty/ has to be added in the
facts of the solution ? if yes, how can I do that, given that each
cloudComputer has his proper list.

I hope that you see clearly what I need.

Thank you so much !!