[rules-users] Runtime jitting exception while inserting facts

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:42:24 EDT 2012

Hi Sumatheja,

thanks for reporting this, but I'd need to have some more informations in
order to reproduce your problem.

Which version of Drools are you using? It cannot be the CR1 we just released
because the line numbers in your stack trace don't correspond. Can you give
a try with the CR1 and see if you still have that problem? If so can you
send a small test case to allow me to reproduce it too?

Thanks again,
Mario