[rules-users] Runtime jitting exception while inserting facts

sumatheja sumatheja at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 15:45:18 EDT 2012

Hi Mario Thanks for the response....

I'm using 5.4 beta2... I'll check with 5.4 CR1 and let you know very
soon.... The exact steps to replicate are complicated... as I'm loading
hundreds of different facts and don't know what exactly is causing the
issue.... I'll be grateful if you can let me know, what exactly the
exception means and any possible scenario when it can occur

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:42 PM, Mario Fusco <mario.fusco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sumatheja,
>
> thanks for reporting this, but I'd need to have some more informations in
> order to reproduce your problem.
>
> Which version of Drools are you using? It cannot be the CR1 we just
> released
> because the line numbers in your stack trace don't correspond. Can you give
> a try with the CR1 and see if you still have that problem? If so can you
> send a small test case to allow me to reproduce it too?
>
> Thanks again,
> Mario

cheers
Sumatheja Dasararaju