[rules-users] Runtime jitting exception while inserting facts

Mario Fusco mario.fusco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:59:43 EDT 2012

In the 5.4 we decided to do the (biggest part of) constraints evaluation with
MVEL. Then, for performance reason, after a constraint has been evaluated a
given amount of times (20 at the moment), we JIT the constraint transforming
it in a proper Java class via ASM. You got an exception during this last
JITting process. Sorry if I cannot be more precise, but I'd need to
reproduce your problem to exactly figure out what was wrong.

Anyway, give it a try with the CR1 and if the problem persists please let me
know, possibly also sending at least the rule containing the constraint that
generated the problem (metricclass == "PROCESSOR" in your case), and the
Java bean or declared type related to the constraint itself.

Mario