[rules-users] Can i see a Decision Table in Tempate (like:each row one Decision Table)

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 03:13:04 EDT 2012

Hi

I have a doubt Please let me know whether it is possible or not.
There is a option in guvnor create "new rule template" (here we are creating
new rule by using WHEN &  THEN  options), So my doubt is when i click new
rule template i want to get "Decision Table" format like

Decision table

  |->Condition Columns
  |->Action columsn
  |->options

---------here decision table----------------

I want to see above options when i click new rule template.
So, If it possible means each row in template in can see one Decision Table.

Thanks,
Sanda