[rules-users] Unable to Load Enum Data into Template

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:17:18 EDT 2012

Have you tried 5.4.CR1?

Like I said, there was a bug that has been subsequently fixed.

5.2.0.Final saw the introduction of the new grid used for Template data.

5.3.0.Final saw some major improvements on enumerations in the Guided Rule
Editor. Unfortunately it introduced the regression you report.

5.4.0.CR1 has the fix (possibly 5.4.0.beta1 or 5.4.0.beta2, but I cannot
remember exactly which).

With kind regards,

Mike