[rules-users] Function calls in decision table

San sangram.jy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:48:25 EDT 2012

Hi

I am trying to cal a local function getMaturityAge()  in the decision table
condition column like

        RuleTable MaturityAge Validation
        CONDITION
ACTION
        pp:PremiumCalculatorFormBean
        getMaturityAge()   >  "$1"
System.out.println("invalid maturity age");
        Premium Payment Term	                                     Print out
message?
        70	                                                               X

The method is defined localy using functions key word.
And moreover whenever I trying to pass pp as the argument to my functions,
its not able to find pp. I am getting  cud not parse knowledge error.

can anyone pz help me out.