[rules-users] Rules and Ruleflow GroupS

Vincent LEGENDRE vincent.legendre at eurodecision.com
Mon Apr 23 12:25:59 EDT 2012

No you can't ... or I really don't know how ..

You can duplicate a ruleflow group in a ruleflow (if your rule is only dependant of others rules in the same "group"), but if a rule is a subpart of multiple groups ... well ... I think you can't avoid to write your own agenda filter, or try to use agenda groups.