[rules-users] Fwd: Re: make the Guvnor interface into French

Qchevalier quentin.chevalier.altran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:42:46 EDT 2012

Thank you for your answer.
No, I didn't tag the corrections. I will do the fork.
Your link<https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/droolsjbpm-knowledge/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/target/docbook/publish/en-US/html_single/index.html#gettingstarted>doesn't
work, I got this :
HTTP Status 404 -
------------------------------

*type* Status report

*message*

*description* *The requested resource () is not available.*
JBoss Web/2.1.12.GA-patch-03
*Sorry for the delay :), **I was in holidays **.

Regards,

Quenitn
*
2012/4/7 Vincent Legendre [via Drools] <
ml-node+s46999n3892685h2 at n3.nabble.com>