[rules-users] not able to access Guvnor repository files when using webdav folders for Guvnor 5.4 deployed on Tomcat 7 and windows 2008 64 bit server

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 00:29:02 EST 2012

On 2012/12/27 3:05, vadlam wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> when we try to access the packages in Guvnor 5.4.0.final by connecting
> through webdav on windows, we are not able to see anything.
>
> when we try to use the Guvnor repository editor eclipse plugin view, we are
> getting an premature end of file error.
Sounds like an authentication problem. Guvnor 5.4 upgraded its Seam
dependency from Seam 2 to Seam 3 and Weld, several configuration files
have been changed as well. Please make sure you have configured Guvnor
authentication correctly, and you have used the correct username/pwd to
access Guvnor webdav.

Cheers,
Jervis