[rules-users] 5.4 stability?

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Tue Feb 14 06:22:46 EST 2012

Hi folks,

With 5.3.0.Final I have crashed into the brick wall of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1726 which makes templates pretty much useless.

Now Jira mentions that this should be fixed in 5.4.0 beta1, so I'm thinking that it should still be fixed in beta 2. Not having the ability to build these rule templates is a pretty big issue for me, but I don't want to give myself a whole load more headaches by switching to something too flaky. So can anybody give me some idea of how stable beta 2 is at the moment? If I were to perform the upgrade would I be likely to spend a few days fire-fighting?

Steve