[rules-users] 5.4 stability?

Brad Davis bdavis at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 11:12:20 EST 2012

Stephen, have you tried the enterprise bits of Drools - BRMS?  It goes through heavy testing and therefore you will avoid the instability of our .org bits.  Let me know if you need more information.  BRMS 5.2 is pretty stable from my experience, and Drools Templates definitely works in BRMS 5.2.

Brad Davis
Email: bdavis at redhat.com | c: 980.226.7865 | http://www.redhat.com