[rules-users] how do I specify a condition column in a Spreadsheet decision table to be null

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:15:05 EST 2012

Hi,

I have a spreadhseet where I am specifying the rules .

as one of the conditions, I would like to check if an Fact exists and then
update some values in same fact in the action part.the other conditions have
checks on a different fact.

is there a way, I can specify the exists condition on this Fact only once in
the spreadsheet as kind of a pre-condition for the whole of the spreadsheet?

In a drl, it would be as:

when
    fact1 :Fact1()
   Fact2(field1=="A",field2=="B")