[rules-users] how do I specify a condition column in a Spreadsheet decision table to be null

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Thu Feb 16 22:33:02 EST 2012

to clarify on the reference to null in the subject,

I was trying to approach this by checking whether one of the Fact1 fields is
not null and to specify this across all the rows in the spreadsheet. This
way, I will have reference to the Fact1 to use in Action part.

I was not sure how to write the condition column to check whether a field
is/is not  null in the spreadsheet