[rules-users] Session persistence

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 20 15:39:09 EST 2012

The persistence mechanism for user provided objects is pluggable, based
on a given strategy. The reason for this is some people are happy to
have their objects serialised with the session state, others have their
objects in a DB somewhere and just want a placeholder serialised.  This
works for process instance variables and also inserted working memory facts.

Mark