[rules-users] Getting Involved - Some help docs

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Feb 22 23:54:32 EST 2012

I just updated the docs with a "Getting Involved" section, which covers
questions we are asked often. The chapter provides high level info on
how you sign up, submit issues, submit pull requests, best practice for
tests etc. Please provide feedback, or pull requests, for improvements
and this will be part of the documentation for the up coming 5.4 release.

I placed a built version of the docs temporarily on the following url,
for review:
http://www.athico.com/Getting_Involved/gettinginvolved.html

You can see and edit the src here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm-knowledge/blob/master/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/src/main/docbook/en-US/Chapter-Getting_Involved/Chapter-Getting_Involved.xml