[rules-users] JRules to Drools migration

massios massios at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:25:59 EST 2012

Dear all,

I am interested to find out how easy/hard it would be to migrate rules from
IBM WebSphere JRules to Drools. I understand this would involve a
considerate amount of effort for the migration, testing and deployment of
the rules.

Is there a tool that can help with the migration of at least the rule
constructs so that we can concentrate our attention with testing the
automigration and with the migratiion the code invoking the rule engine?

Thanks in advance,

Nikos