[rules-users] How to create a drl file or decision table dynamically?

shawn youngxiao121 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 10:00:16 EST 2012

Sorry, I forget to mention one thing.
What's really difficult for me is to translate the "AND","OR"(Condition 1
AND Condition 2 OR Condition 3....) to the drool.
Because someone will send the request with the expression(Condition 1 AND
Condition 2 OR Condition 3....) to me. For each request the expression is
different. They hope I can translate the "AND","OR" to rule file
automatically. They don't want drool to parse the expression(maybe string)
to pick "AND", "OR".  This is why they want to have a rule file for each
request. They want to trigger the function to make a rule file when they are
making the expression, not only simply send me the expression and verify
it..