[rules-users] How to create a drl file or decision table dynamically?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:16:19 EST 2012

A (dynamic) "request" with a "logical expression" that is to be evaluated
as
a rule is very much like a (dynamic) SQL query to be evaluated on a
database.

Are you sure that Drools is the right platform?

If "someone" wants to send a logical expression in a formal language of
their
own, you'll have to parse that expression and translate it into the Drools
Rule
Language (aka DRL). Perhaps a Domain Specific Language might help, but
there's no telling from the very sparse information you've provided. (In
any case
"someone" and Drools will have to agree on the  data model and the way to
refer to the data, or else you'll have to do more work.)

-W