[rules-users] Adventures example

tomschut t.schut at everest.nl
Tue Jan 31 07:05:54 EST 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to get the drools examples from the 5.3 final zip to work,
but I seem to be stuck on the adventures example, the one I'm trying to
understand because of the use of the query syntax.

All other examples work, but as for Adventures eclipse reports errors on
importing declarations and analyzing expressions in e.g. Commands.drl.

When I run the examples from command line or even eclipse it does compile
and run the adventures example, so the problem seems to be related to the
plugin.

Thanks,

Tom Schut