[rules-users] Unable to upload POJO model jar to Guvnor 5.3.1 on Glassfish 3.1.2

claz12 catherine.lazatin at ge.com
Fri Jun 1 10:45:27 EDT 2012

Hi All.  I have deployed Guvnor 5.3.1.Final (the Tomcat 6 war modified to add
a glassfish-web.xml to set class-loader delegate="false") to Glassfish
3.1.2.  I am able to create a new package and a new POJO model in the
package, but when I try to upload the model jar file, I get the error
"Unable to to upload the file" message box displayed.  I checked the log
file (and even turned on debug log4j output in the guvnor war), but there
are no errors in the log file from the upload attempt.

I have attached the server.log file from glassfish.  Has anyone had similar
issues, or has suggestions on what else to try to debug the issue?

Thanks.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4017722/glassfishserver.log
glassfishserver.log