[rules-users] Unable to upload POJO model jar to Guvnor 5.3.1 on Glassfish 3.1.2

Garf JonGarfunkel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:25:57 EDT 2012

On June 1st, claz12 wrote: "when I try to upload the model jar file, I get
the error 'Unable to to upload the file' message box displayed."

I was able to reproduce this problem on Guvnor 5.4 / Tomcat 7 -- and
uploading a JDK1.7 compiled Jar.
The HTTP response suggested that the Java version was wrong.
I produced 1.6 java, and it was able to upload successfully.

I suppose it probably would be best to show the precise error message to the
user.

Jon