[rules-users] Using an OWL Ontology in drools - advice

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:41:44 EST 2012

Dear Mauricio and Anton and others,
thanks again for your interest.

The work-in-progress code can be found here:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-chance/tree/master/drools-shapes

Unfortunately, there's no documentation yet, but we can work through the
code. If you are interested in contributing, you can follow the standard
"enrollment" procedure (it should be in the official documentation), fork
the code and start submitting pull requests (see the README on github).
You can then talk to me on IRC, skype (davide.sottara) or mail
(dsotty at gmail.com) to discuss how/what to do. On IRC you'll also find Mark
Proctor, who is eager to work and provide guidance. For sure, we have lots
to do and even more ideas boiling in our minds :)

Best
Davide