[rules-users] Using an OWL Ontology in drools - advice

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Mar 2 11:02:42 EST 2012

On 02/03/2012 14:20, banduk wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I am a Computer Engeneering student and I did an internship last year on
> DERI (Digital Enterprise Research Institute), where I researched about
> Semantic Web and Complex Event Processing
> (http://iswc2011.semanticweb.org/fileadmin/iswc/Papers/Workshops/SSN/ssn5.pdf).
> I really appreciated this subject and now I am doing an Internship in France
> on it.
>      So, I was searching for the new developments on this area and I found
> this discussion.
>      I am reallly interested on following the advances of the subject as well
> as contribute to the project. How could it be done?
If I can get time i'll try and commit my initial start on the tableaux
reasoner I'm writting - currently it only does propositional
satisfaction, was working on FOL satisfaction before I had to stop. Then
others can help, and it would certainly be a good place to start. This
will provide DL support for Traits.

Mark