[rules-users] Having problems with traits in 5.4.0beta2

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 06:00:51 EDT 2012

Hi Greg
we changed the way traits are declared. Now you have to do:

declare trait HungryMonkey

end

We'll stress this change in the documentation of the next release.

Sorry but the code is still very experimental and subject to changes...
but I do really appreciate the fact that this functionality is being used
and tested.
Please let me know any further problem or suggestions you may have.

Thanks
Davide
dsotty at gmail.com