[rules-users] Having problems with traits in 5.4.0beta2

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 12:39:52 EDT 2012

When I try that declaration syntax I get the following exception loading the code:

	at org.drools.common.AbstractRuleBase.addPackages(AbstractRuleBase.java:488)
	at org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.addPackages(ReteooRuleBase.java:469)
	at org.drools.reteoo.ReteooRuleBase.addPackage(ReteooRuleBase.java:476)
	at org.gregcode.mnb.Main.main(Main.java:36)

This is with the released 5.4.0beta2