[rules-users] Auto generating Schedule(curriculum) in drools-planner

Nurlan nurlan.rakhimzhanov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:23:31 EDT 2012

Actually I've seen your examples :)

But I think my problem is a little bit different from your curriculum...
because in our country education system is different from us education
system :)

so I have task, in next 2 month I have to solve school-schedule generation
system in our country

and know I've implemented simple prototype w/o any interface(view) in
terminal mode and tested with real school's data, but it takes too many time
for generation

can you help me with performance? how can I increase performance? I will
post my code in github.com

:)