[rules-users] Import statement in WebGuided DecisonTable

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:58:16 EDT 2012

Thanks Manstis,It is working fine when i click ViewSource for package,the
import statements which I added are displaying

import java.util.List;...

But,When I navigate to decisontable(rule),and click ViewSource,the import
statements are not displaying.I need to add import statements in that
rule(guided decison table).The import statements must be displayed when I
click viewSource for that decison table.

Can you please help me out.

Thanks
Sanda