[rules-users] Import statement in WebGuided DecisonTable

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:03:59 EDT 2012

The view source for the package shows *all* DRL including imports, globals,
rules etc. The view source for an individual asset just shows the rule (or
whatever) DRL.

You don't normally need to worry that the decision table source does not
show an import - unless you are retrieving the source through REST or
something.

Building a package in Guvnor will include the imports and rules correctly.